Want to reduce the time you spend paying your locum invoices? Want to give your GP Locums more confidence in your payment cycle? Our SurePay system is the solution to your manual invoicing burden.
We know how important financial transactions are to practices, so we're making it as easy as possible for you to keep on top of payments and helping to save you time in your busy day.
When you sign up to this, your practices will also get an 'SurePay' badge on their Network Locum profiles, and this gives GPs full assurance that payments are automated, which they love because they know they'll never have to chase late payments. Practices with the SurePay experience significantly improved uptake rates.
For more information on how to use SurePay once it's set up, see this guide.
It couldn't be simpler to sign up. Watch the video below and read the rest of this article for step-by-step instructions.
1. Go to 'Your Account' and select 'Setup GoCardless'
2. Then you will taken to GoCardless form. Enter your details - as seen below - we only ask for what is absolutely necessary for the direct debit to be set up.
3. Click 'Continue'. You will then be asked to confirm your name and bank details.
4. This is now all set up for you. You will then receive an email to your account which will look like this.
5. To keep track of all the payments you've made, you can log in using your email address and the password you used to sign up, and see everything that's ever left your account via GoCardless.
In case you're worried...
2. GoCardless uses the Direct Debit protocol to collect all payments. You are protected by the Direct Debit guarantee, so in the event that something goes wrong, you can always get your money back.
3. You can check your GoCardless payments anytime by logging in to GoCardless using the details you provided earlier when signing up.
Please do note that this will only be effective for jobs worked from the 1st of the month following when you sign up to SurePay, any jobs that fall into the same month that you sign up will still have to be paid directly. If you have any questions at this stage please contact us on 0203 771 8411