North Middlesex Hospital have moved their shift-booking entirely over to Network Locum, meaning that it is easier than ever for you to book in your shifts, and you’ll never run the risk of being double booked.
There are a couple of important things you need to know to get started with the new system.
- Booking shifts: As of 16th December 2015, you can no longer be able to book shifts using the old process. All the shifts are on Network Locum, and in order to be booked in you have to use the Network Locum platform. You can also download the app on your iPhone and book shifts on your phone.
- Changes or cancellations of shifts: All changes to bookings must be made on Network Locum. Just follow the FAQ on how to withdraw from shifts. It’s best that you don’t cancel shifts at short notice, as this can leave North Middlesex with difficulties; however we understand that some things cannot be avoided. It is a Network Locum policy that if you withdraw less than 24h before the session starts, you must also contact North Middlesex so that they are aware.
- Starting and finishing shifts: Please make sure you always sign in and out next to the correct session on the time sheet in GP Room 8. This must happen for each and every session you attend.
- Invoicing: Network Locum has an invoicing tool which will help to cut down on some admin time for you. Please ensure you do all invoices on Network Locum under the Billing Section. Once you have completed a session, it will automatically appear in your Billing section, and you need to follow the simple steps to complete it. NB: If your session timing on the time sheet is different to the shift on Network Locum, you must change the session time to reflect that on Network Locum while you are creating the invoice.
- Network Locum is simple and easy to use and the move is to make your booking quicker and more efficient for you. Network Locum have plenty of FAQ documents to help you out should you get stuck. However, if you’re not sure how to do something, you can give the friendly team at Network Locum a call on 0203 771 8411 and they will be happy to guide you through the process.