Due to the nature of the work undertaken, most Out of Hours providers require more documents and an extra level of compliance than our basic level or compliance to book work. If you try to apply to an Out of Hours job without the below documents, you will see this message:
Please note, if you see this message, it means that your application has not been processed, and will not appear under your applications in 'My Jobs'. Although it varies in the detail from provider to provider, all of them require that you have the following:
- Basic Life Support certificate (less than 12 months old)
- Safeguarding Children Level 3 (less than 3 years old)
- Safeguarding Adults (less than 1 year old)
- Proof of Hepatitis B status
- Referee contacts for two referees
- Your smartcard number.
This is not a finite list; some providers do require more or fewer documents, however these are the most commonly requested. If you have not completed the necessary Safeguarding qualifications, you can use these free links to complete an online course:
- Safeguarding Children: http://bit.ly/1p0kh2r
- Safeguarding Adults: http://bit.ly/292hIPF
- Basic Life Support (N.B. this course is not free of charge): http://bit.ly/1xIiwRl
You can upload these documents to your profile here, or contact our Clinical Governance Team on 0203 771 8411 for more information or if you have any questions.