Here is a short guide on how to take photographs of your documents in order for your profile to be approved.
- You must take a photograph of the original document. A photograph of the computer screen or a photocopy will not be valid.
- The photograph needs to be in focus. The date, name and the body of the document must be sharp.
- You need to take a photograph of the whole A4 document from above. Please make sure the document is flat and do not take a photograph of half the document.
- Please avoid dark shadows and your fingers in the image as this could cover up crucial information.
After taking the photos
Once you have taken a photograph of each of your documents you can either;
- Log into Network Locum and upload to your documents here.
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload them for you.